Determine the mechanical characteristics of materials; reception and selection of raw materials
The ABIMOTA Materials Testing Laboratory (LEA -LE), which occupies an area of 70 m², performs tests to determine the mechanical characteristics of materials, in particular in the reception and selection of raw materials, and determine the chemical composition of metal alloys.
- tension / compression / bending / cyclical;
- hardness: Rockwell / Brinell / Vickers;
- determination of forces: tension / compression / torsion;
- determination of breaking load;
- determination of the chemical composition in alloys of iron, aluminium and zinc;
- determination of the thickness of the hardened surface layer;
- macrographic and micrographic analysis;
- Mechanical testing machine;
- Universal hardness tester;
- Optical emission spectrometer;
- Microhardness testing instrument;
- Inverted metallographic microscope.